Trusted by freelancers, small and medium-sized businesses
Automatic infrastructure monitoring
Infrastructure visibility at any scale. StackScout is quick to install, and easy to use. Discover the benefits below.
Visualize your infrastructure
- View all your servers and device at a glance, including all of the most important metrics.
- StackScout can install the monitoring agent automatically, or you can do it yourself directly on your servers.
Server details at a glance
- View real-time resource usage charts and all server details.
- Set up alert policies and get notified immediately whenever any of your servers breach the conditions.
- Your organization manages a lot of servers? No problem. Tag each node to group them in a logical way.
- StackScout provides tools and reports that will help you visualize the health and status of your infrastructure in different ways.
- Once an incident is opened you can review the timeline of events, as well as the charts of contextualized metrics.
- Redirect incident alerts to your email, phone, or set up more complex workflows using webhooks, Slack, or Pingdom.
Observability across your infrastructure
Explore our product and see how automatic server observability, alerting, and reporting can deliver the clarity and answers about the infrastructure that you need.
View a list of all your hosts, or look deep into the details of a node. And with automatic deployment and configuration, set up is a breeze!
StackScout covers the essential elements of server monitoring: cpu, memory, disk and network load/usage, downtime periods, and alerts. All this with a very clear and responsive interface and a super simple setup procedure.